One of the sensitive situations we face as investigators is the difficulty that clients have when they come to us suspicious of a loved one for infidelity. Be assured that you are not alone. Not only are we here to be of service as one of the top private investigators in Columbia, SC, but we also want you to know that infidelity is not a rare occurrence.
Don’t tell yourself that you are simply paranoid. Your fears may be well-founded.
Common Infidelity Statistics:
- 30% to 60% of married couples are estimated to commit some form of infidelity at least once in their marriage.
- 22% of men and 14% of women are likely to stray at least once. This is sometimes blamed on the sexual revolution of the 1970’s, but it may also be that our current culture is more open to discussion of extramarital affairs.
- Up to 70% of married women and up to 54% of married men are unaware of their spouse’s infidelity.
- The Internet is a major culprit in these statistics. About 57% have used it to simply flirt outside of their marriage and 38% have used it for explicit conversations with people outside of their marriage.
- If your gut is telling you that something is off then it probably is. 85% of women who suspect adultery are correct, as are 50% of men.
It is important not to let your worries consume your life. If you think that a loved one is cheating on you then don’t ignore the feeling. Your future happiness and peace of mind are on the line.
For more information about Investigative Services please review our other blogs or visit us online at www.investigatesc.com.